Jennifer Lopez canceled her New Year’s Eve performance and now a new report claims she will be spending the big night ringing in 2017 with Drake.
“He will be in Vegas and she wants to hang out with him,” a source told Page Six about J. Lo. The claim follows a statement from J.Lo’s rep earlier this week who confirmed the singer had pulled out of the the New Year’s commitment for “personal and family time.” As Billboard reported, Nicki Minaj stepped in and has replaced J. Lo as the entertainment at Miami’s E11even nightclub on New Year’s Eve.
The two shared a moment on Instagram earlier this month when Drake stopped by J. Lo’s Las Vegas show and posted a picture of them together, which Lopez later shared on her account as well. Lopez captioned her post, “Look who rolled up to my show tonight to say hi!! @champagnepapi #lovehim #jlovegas #ALLIHAVE.” Drake fueled even more dating rumors when he rented out West Hollywood restaurant Delilah Monday night where he dined privately with J. Lo and about 20 others.
J. Lo’s rep also recently told Page Six, “They are spending time together, working on a new music project.” We wouldn’t mind seeing these two collaborate, but we’ll just have to see what happens.