Popular ticketing platform Live Nation has completely acquired AC Entertainment, the promoter of Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. They have also announced a series of regional promotions in the company’s U.S. Concerts Division. The deal comes after Live Nation’s equity with the company in 2016.
Due to this new agreement, the well-known ticketing company officially named AC Entertainments Vice President Ted Heinig as President of Live Nation Asheville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga concerts. The current president of AC Entertainment will remain with the company, allowing him to continue being a part of Bonnaroo and other popular events.
Live Nation will be launching a new office in Portland and Oregon. To oversee the location, MaryClare Bourjaily has been named president of the concerts that will take place in these areas. She has been working for the famous ticketing company for over 15 years.
According to CelebrityAccess, many other current employees have been promoted as a result of this. Here is a list of these employees and the new Live Nation positions they have obtained.
- Kurt Melian – President of New York City U.S. Concerns
- Sid Greenfeig – President of the Las Vegas office
- Amanda Moore – Senior Vice President of the Las Vegas office
- Dave Clark – President of Michigan U.S. Concerts
- Michael Belkin – President of Ohio and Kentucky U.S. Concerts
- Josh Lacey – President of Minneapolis U.S. Concerts
- Dan Kemer – President of Indiana U.S. Concerts.
According to Live Nation, these newly appointed presidents will handle daily operations of their local market. Stay tuned for more updates on this new deal.